Official Auctions, Inc. Terms & Conditions
Official Auctions, Inc.
7070 Renner Rd
Shawnee, KS 66217
Welcome to Official Auctions, Inc.!
Below are the terms and conditions for Official Auctions, Inc. Please review prior to participating in any of our events.
Official Auctions, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen items or accidents. Merchandise is considered sold and becomes the responsibility of the winning bidder.
The following are a few things that you will need to keep in mind while you are bidding at our auctions. All bidders are bound by the outlined Terms & Conditions:
1) By participating, The Bidder acknowledges their acceptance of our terms and conditions. Please do not bid if you cannot agree to the terms of these contracts, meet the payment requirements, or the pick-up restrictions.
All bids are a binding and enforceable contract. Bids may not be retracted.
The first lot will close at 5pm Central. Subsequent lots will close every seven seconds.
The closing time of a lot will be automatically extended an additional 3 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the last 3 minutes on the lot's timer and will continue to do so until the timer runs out.
Your credit card will be charged for your purchases plus 10% internet buyer's premium and 3% credit card processing fee immediately following the auction. You will be notified at the end of the auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount charged to your card.
Please note: if items purchased are to be shipped to the state where the auction is being conducted, additional sales tax might be charged. All sales tax subject to city, state, and county assessments. If you are TAX EXEMPT, you must have a TAX EXEMPT form on file with Official Auctions, Inc PRIOR TO THE AUCTION. Cash, cashier's check, or wire transfer must be submitted and verified within 24 hours of the auction, no exceptions.
Payment of purchases must be made by cash, cashier's check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express with proof of identity. All cashiers checks must be made payable to "Official Auctions, Inc.".
Items sold with Title or Bill of Sale certified funds prior to item being released (cash, cashier’s check, or wire). Credit cards will not be accepted for these items.
Bidder agrees not to stop payment on all charges, or penalties will apply. A valid credit card must be kept on file with Official Auctions at all times. Official Auctions has the right to submit an authorization from time to time to ensure the credit card is valid. If the credit card becomes invalid, Official Auctions will suspend your bidding rights until a valid credit card is reinstated. Fingerprint is required for cashier’s checks.
4) NO WARRANTY: The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this sale are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor the oral statements made by the owner, its officers, agents nor employees of Official Auctions, Inc. concerning any items shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. This catalog is intended to provide general information and is subject to errors, omissions, additions or deletions. Please check with the Auctioneer's office for the final listing. Items offered may or may not be sold as described in this catalog. Again: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties expressed or implied. Statements made on the day of sale take precedence over all printed materials. For online only auctions: latest dated statements take precedence.
5) INVOICE/RECEIPT: Buyer will be furnished with an invoice when payment is received for items purchased. This receipt must be presented to and validated by check-out personnel before the buyer will be permitted to remove purchases from the auction premises.
6) REMOVAL REQUIREMENTS: Removal date requirements will vary per auction. Pickup is by appointment only. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the buyer when the lot closes and the buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property until removed from auction premises.
ALL pick-up and load-out responsibility lies with the BUYER. It will be the buyer's responsibility to dismantle & disconnect any and all equipment. Please bring your own tools, labor, packing materials & moving equipment.
Official Auctions, Inc. is not responsible for accidents, or lost/stolen items, or breakage during Auction or Load-Out. If a buyer seeks assistance in load-out from Auction personnel, the Auction House is not responsible in any way for breakage or damage to any items.
Any items left after the specified load out dates will be considered forfeited unless alternate pickup or shipping arrangements are made.
7) RESALE: Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full on the day of the auction. Buyer shall be responsible to the auctioneer for expenses of resale and collection and any damages resulting from the resale including attorney's fees and costs.
8) DISPUTES BETWEEN BIDDERS: The auctioneer shall designate the Purchaser after each item of merchandise is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. His designation of a buyer shall be final.
9) INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by bidder or his agent and further agrees to hold Official Auctions, Inc., the owner, its officers or employees harmless for any personal injury to himself or his agents and any property damage incurred on sale premises.
10) TITLE AND BILL OF SALE POLICY: All titles will be given to purchaser the same day with receipt of certified funds (cash, cashier’s check, or wire transfer). If payment is made by any other payment form other than cash or wire transfer, title and vehicle will be released to the purchaser when payment has cleared the bank. Any form of payment other than cash will require bank confirmation of good funds. Titles will only be put into the name of the person(s) who is the high bidder on that item. No exceptions!
11) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Official Auctions and/or sellers' liability shall be limited to the refund of bidders purchase price only. None of these terms and conditions can be altered without prior written consent of Official Auctions, Inc. All auctions are bound by all legal rights and remedies in the state in which the auction occurs. The successful purchaser agrees to pay any and all reasonable attorney's fees and costs incurred by the auction company, the seller and/or their servants, agents, or employees in the commencement or defense of any actions hereunder as well as in the collection of any obligations hereunder.
In the event, there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction-related technologies, Official Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding.
NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE NOR OFFICIAL AUCTIONS, INC. SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Official Auctions, Inc..
The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction; split or combine lots; add minimum bids or reserve prices. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event or to make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal times.
12) SHIPPING: ALL SHIPPING IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. Official Auctions, Inc. is not liable, nor responsible, for ANY shipping for ANY auction, no exceptions. All items must be removed from the auction within 48 hours of the close of the auction, unless otherwise stated in specific auction terms. Items will only be released upon the presentation of a PAID IN FULL invoice.
The UPS Store of Raytown can provide you with a quote for Packaging, Shipping and Pick Up. All fees must be paid according to UPS terms. Before contacting, please forward your email from Official Auctions, Inc. that has your invoice number, lot number(s), name address and phone number to [email protected] This email allows Official Auctions, Inc. to release your items to UPS for shipping. UPS will not be able to pick up your items for shipping unless you have already paid Official Auctions, Inc.for your items.
Contact Peggy Sundquist for shipping under 150lbs (with some dimensional requirements):
The UPS Store #4771
6222 Raytown Trfwy Raytown MO 64133
Contact Steve Hale for equipment and vehicle heavy hauling:
1120 N Bellefontaine Kansas City MO 64120
13) PREVIEWS: Standard preview is day prior to the auction. See specific auction details.
14) LOADOUT: Items typically must be removed within 48 hours of the close of the auction. Standard hours for load out are between the hours of 9am & 4 pm. SEE SPECIFIC AUCTION TERMS FOR ACTUAL LOAD OUT DATES AND TIMES. Items not removed within the timeline are subject to storage fees and/or forfeiture. Please contact the Auction Company for additional information.
15) SECURITY POLICY: We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site and any information acquired will never be shared with any other parties. Your payment and personal information is always safe. By registering for this auction, Official Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to email communication regarding future events.
16) Time shall be of the essence.
Please Contact the Auction Company with additional questions.
ABOVE ALL- PLEASE BID, BUY & HAVE FUN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE AUCTION AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE!